Nuntiya Kakanantadilok, D.D.S.
~ Director of Pediatric Dentistry
Dr. Kakanantadilok graduated from dental school in 1995 from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine. Subsequently, she received a certificate in Pediatric Dentistry from Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center in 1997. In 2002 Dr. Kakanantadilok became Program Director at the Department of Dentistry at Montefiore Medical Center.
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, 2003
- Fellow member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Member of the College of Diplomates of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Member of the New York State Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Member of the Society of Post Doctoral Program Directors of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
Call (888) -700-6623 to schedule a consultation and learn more.