Dental Implants - Cost
Fees for Dental Implant Surgery and Reconstruction
Fees indicated on these charts are for informational purposes only. You will receive a written statement of the actual fees for your case before treatment begins. If, during the course of your treatment, we find that changes are necessary, we will discuss them with you before proceeding.
You may have either the surgical or restorative portion of your treatment done elsewhere. We will work with your surgeon or restorative dentist to assure success.
Treatment by Faculty and Treatment by a Resident
You can choose to have care by a faculty member or by a graduate dental resident. Fees for implants placed or restored by dental residents are reduced. All care provided by the dental residents is directly supervised by a faculty member. Fees for both faculty and resident care are provided below. All residents have graduated from American Dental Association accredited dental schools. They are at Montefiore to gain certification in one of five graduate programs including general dentistry, oral and maxillofacial surgery or prosthodontics.
- Following your free consult, you must make an initial deposit in order to confirm an appointment for surgical placement of your implants.
- The remainder of the surgical fees must be paid prior to, or on the day of surgery for placement of the implants.
- If you want a temporary or provisional prosthesis to use while the implants are integrating, you must pay for the fabrication of that prosthesis when you pay for implant placement surgery.
- Fees for final crowns and/or teeth are paid in two installments:
- Half is paid when the restorative phase begins after implant integration.
- The remaining fees must be paid prior to insertion of the final teeth.
Most dental insurance plans do not cover implants. We will gladly work with your insurance company but you are expected to pay for all services as indicated on your treatment letter.
- We take cash or credit cards (except Discover)
- We can help you arrange financing