Child or Adolescent: Broken Tooth
- Rinse dirt from injured area with warm water.
- Place a cold compress over the face in the area of the injury.
- Locate and save any broken tooth fragments by placing them in a glass of milk
- Immediate dental attention is necessary.
- Monday through Friday, take the child to the Pediatric Dental Clinic at Jarrett Place or Schiff Pavilion.
- Evenings and weekends call the hospital operator to speak with the dentist on call and take the child to the hospital emergency room immediately.
Call (888) -700-6623 to schedule a consultation and learn more.