Adult: Broken Tooth
- Rinse dirt from injured area with warm water.
- Place a cold compress over the face in the area of the injury.
- Locate and save any broken tooth fragments by placing them in a glass of milk or in one cup of water with a teaspoon of salt.
- Immediate dental attention is necessary. Monday through Friday, go to the Schiff or Blondell Dental Clinic.
- Evenings and weekends go to the Montefiore emergency room immediately.
Call (888) -700-6623 to schedule a consultation and learn more.