How to Make an Appointment
You will be directed to the location most convenient for you.
- The location to which you are directed may depend on your dental insurance or managed care plan since you need to be treated by a participating doctor.
- The location may also depend on your specific dental need. Not all dental specialties are available at all locations.
Email us at email@example.com
- Include your name, home, work and cell phone numbers.
- We usually schedule consults first thing in the morning, late afternoon or on Saturdays.
- Please let us know what days and times are most convenient for you.
Use the phone numbers provided to make an appointment at the clinic most convenient for you.
- In some cases, you may be directed to a different clinic because your child needs to be seen by a specialist or a doctor who does not practice at the facility you selected.
Our doctors are trained to provide care for patients with medical or physical disabilities.
In many cases we can provide treatment in the operating room.
Appointments: Frequently Asked Questions
Use the phone number provided to make an appointment.
Click on Locations and Hours to find the hours for the location where you receive care.
Many of our doctors practice at more than one location. If you don’t know where the doctor practices, phone the Call Center at (888) 700-6623.
The front desk or Call Center personnel will assist you in getting an appointment with that doctor.
However, many dental insurance policies and managed care plans require a preliminary exam by a general dentist.
- Phone the Call Center at (888) 700-6623
- You will be directed to the Dental Clinic most convenient for you.
- That doctor will assist you in identifying the appropriate treatment and the appropriate doctor.
If you need additional assistance, click on Contact Us and phone or email the Department Administrator.
Leave a message for the doctor to return your call. Please tell the person taking your call if you have an emergency.
Most of our doctors see patients throughout the day and sometimes into the evening. Please provide phone numbers where you can be reached both at night and during the day.
You can complete the form at home, making sure you have all the required information. Then bring the completed form when you come for your visit.
Montefiore Medical Center will soon have a secure system for communicating with your doctors and completing your forms. When it is ready, you will be able to complete forms online and all your doctors will be able to see your information.
Please note: The above patient registration form is in Adobe® PDF format. It requires Adobe Reader to be viewed. If you do not have Adobe Reader, you can download it for free by clicking here.
Please phone as soon as you know that you need to cancel or change your appointment.
At this time we do not have a way for you to contact us after clinic hours.